Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Ohio secretary of state hopes to dodge deposition in challenge of presidential vote

Blackwell:"Dubya won fair and square, yup, uh-huh, that's right."

Tax-Payer:"Really, well then you won't mind answering some questions then will you?"

Blackwell:"Well, uh...I...what I mean is...uh...see, it's that...uh...honey do you have my passport?"

Tax-Payer:"Just a few simple questions, why all the secrecy?"

Blackwell:"Can someone get me a gag order, maybe a terror alert...darn, where is Ashcroft and Ridge when you need them. Oh yeah, never mind the passport honey, I have a judge instead."

(Rule #1: DENY DENY DENY. Unless we decide to invade another country to plunder and pillage(hint:Iran), that should take your mind off of things)

The secretary of state, who declared President Bush the official winner in Ohio, is seeking a court order to keep himself from being interviewed as part of a court challenge of the Nov. 2 vote.
More

eXTReMe Tracker